Establish a career partnership with a CCSA Membership and enhance your career. Whether you are looking for your first job, have just been promoted to your first management position or are setting your organization’s strategic customer service direction, a CCSA membership offers career resources like job search, networking, and professional development to help you establish and grow your career.
As your career partner, CCSA is dedicated to providing the resources that you, your customer service department and your organization need to make critical decisions affecting your organization’s profitability and your most important resource: your customers.
Membership means you will be recognized as someone who:
- Demonstrates your commitment to the profession and your own continuing professional development.
- Actively looks for advice, new ideas and networking with your peers and leaders in the profession at seminars and conferences.
- Is dedicated to practicing your profession by staying up-to-date with the latest developments in customer experience management.
These advantages give you the edge in the job market and distinguish you to employers, colleagues, and stakeholders. Whether you are looking to advance your career, add to your skills and knowledge, or stay in touch with peers, a CCSA membership is the clear path.
- Learn with professional development workshops, webinars and symposiums, newsletter, exclusive online resources, and access to communities of like-minded peers.
- Advance your career and earn more by obtaining the CCSA designation.
- Opportunities to attend invitation-only career development conferences, grow your technical skills and advance in the profession.
- You will save money. As a member, you will receive discounts on the cost of educational and networking events.
- Access to Member’s Only area on the website: expand your contacts with the online Member Directory.
- Employment opportunities through CCSA’s referral program for job opportunities in the customer service profession.
- The right to use “Member, Canadian Customer Service Association” on business cards and correspondence.
Customer Experience Management and the customer service profession is growing rapidly in size and prominence, make sure you are a part of the action.
Application for membership:
CCSA collects the personal information contained in this application form solely for administration purposes related to this application and at no time discloses information to unauthorized parties. Your contact information will remain in a secure internal database. From time to time CCSA will advise you about various programs, courses, and events, and will offer a number of services to members. On every CCSA email communication, you will have the option to unsubscribe from all future emails.
Annual Membership dues required with application submission: $275.00
plus 5% GST.
I hereby apply for membership in the Canadian Customer Service Association (CCSA) and agree to be bound by its CCSA Bylaws (which is available on the CCSA website and which I confirm that I have read). I understand to conduct myself in a manner that would be expected of a member of a professional association. I further undertake not to represent publicly the views of the CCSA or to claim its support, without the prior approval of the management of CCSA.
Method of Payment
Payment must accompany the application. Purchase orders are not acceptable. Cheques are made payable to Canadian Customer Service Association and are in Canadian dollars. All membership fees are nonrefundable, nontransferable and dues are subject to change. If your membership application is not approved your payment will be refunded, less a processing fee of $100.00